Saturday, February 26, 2011

How to Be a Money Manager - Tips for Young People

There are many websites that give young people tips on how to be a money manager. They give us tips on how to earn money, how to invest it and how to spend it wisely. For a college student like me it is a valuable source of information like budgeting, early savings, and debt management. This great website also has money management software that helps me to monitor my money online. I am also able to share tips with other college students. It is possible to know how much you have spent on food at all the restaurants you have been to in a particular month.

One valuable tip that I got from Young Money is how to select a legitimate credit card counseling agency. These include checking whether the agency is affiliated to a national body, if it has been accredited by an independent third party and the composition of the board of members. I was also advised to check whether the agency is a 501(C) (3) nonprofit commercial organization. This does not necessarily mean that the agency is legitimate but it is a step in the right direction.

To select a legitimate credit card counseling agency I would also have to look at the services that they offer and the fees that they will charge me. I was also to check on the options that are available for counseling. One of these options is one on one counseling. Counseling could be done over the phone or through the internet. I was also advised to check whether the counselor assigned to me is a Certified Consumer Credit Counselor.

Imagine doubling your money every week with no or little risk! To discover a verified list of Million Dollar Corporations offering you their products at 75% commission to you. Click the link below to learn HOW you will begin compounding your capital towards your first Million Dollars at the easy corporate money program. ( http://www.onlinewealthking.com/ )


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment